With their ease of use and high security benefits many of the UK’s commercial properties have roller shutters. Whether they are small over-door shutters on a local take-away or large warehouse shutters at a delivery depot – they’re extremely common with us as business owners! A roller shutter consists of numerous connected panels which run horizontally and roll when lifted or brought down, and when not in use the shutter itself is usually sits within a shutter box above.
However, due to their metal body and quite often powder-coated colour, over time the shutters can begin to look weathered and worn. Respraying your existing roller shutter provides a cost effective alternative to removing and replacing, amongst a handful of other business benefits:
· Spray painting provides you with the option to modernise and transform the existing colour of your shutter – so, whether you’re looking to rebrand or you’re a company starting fresh – there are no limits when it comes to choosing a suitable shade.
· It is common as a business owner (with a shutter) that you will experience the nightmare of graffiti across your premises – with our anti-graffiti respray packages we are not only able to remove existing damage, but apply a specialist coating which allows any future issues to just be wiped away!
· All recoating works are completed on-site with the shutter in situ, meaning there’s absolutely no need to worry when it comes to your businesses security.
· First impressions count! A dull, dated and lifeless shutter can bring the wrong attention to your business. With a bright, crisp, clean looking shutter – you’ll be sure to catch your customer’s eye and give off the right impression of your company.
· Not only is respraying a fantastic cost effective alternative to replacement, but it can also reap benefits when it concerns increasing your property value – whether it be selling it on or renting it to new owners.
Are you interested in this service? Why not contact us today via email or telephone, our operatives are on hand to help 8am whilst 4pm Monday to Friday each week!